Sunday, June 13, 2010

He's not a missionary, he's a scammer

This isn't a sick missionary. You're dealing with a healthy, greedy scammer. Don't be fooled, don't reply to messages like this.

From: "Jean Preval" jpreval70@yahoo.com
Date: June 10, 2010 2:12:07 PM EDT
Subject: Donation

Greetings,

My name is Reverend Father Jean Paul Preval a missionary who lives in Northern Ireland UK

I am diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next Three Months due to the damage this cancer has done to my body.

Being led by the Holy Spirit to entrust my estate to a total stranger as I have gone against my vow by acquiring such wealth

I have decided to entrust my entire estate worth 8M (Eight Million British Pounds Only) deposited with a Finance Firm In London to you, you are to use 10% of the above sum for your personal purpose and 90% will be used to set up a foundation to fund the needy.

Please make sure that you use this fund to the glory of God, as this is a divine call to humanity.

Please do reply to the email address state above to enable me request my lawyer to put your name as a beneficiary in my will

God bless you
Rev Father Jean Paul Preval

No comments:

Post a Comment