Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The governor has gone through screaming about the fraudsters

This message came from a Gmail account, and is quite funny. Try reading it aloud. Don't respond, don't be fooled.

From: George Cotomali cotomalig@gmail.com
Date: September 15, 2009 7:30:07 AM PDT
Subject: Mallam Lamido Aminu Sanusi Governor Central Bank (CBN)

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Address: Samuel Akintola Street,
Garki 11, P.M.B. 187, Garki, Abuja
234 802 921 2152
sanusilamidofer0001@yahoo.com

Attn: Dear Customer

I the governor of central bank of Nigeria CBN Mallam Aminu Lamido Sanusi. Hereby let you know tat I am contacting you based on your file with the power vested in me by the president of Nigeria and from the house of the senate ABUJA.

This letter is coming to you because of your over longed contract payment that has not been paid to you during to regime off Sani Abcha the former president of Nigeria now late. As a Muslim that I am, I felt concern about the cheat and fraudulent that I can see going on in the banking sector here in Nigeria both the CBN and the local banks in this country. As I have gone through screaming an gotten all the information and the names of the people trying to close the local banks in aspect of borrowing money without any collateral tendering down and without returning it back to the bank, this people are working together with bank directors both in the CBN and the local banks collecting the masses money together with the contract payment that the federal government have released from the central bank over many years now, and the former governor of central bank of Nigeria share this money together with the local bank director giving the federal government excuses that the contractors have been directed to be paid which is not showing sign of truth.

Now with my investigation I have found out that you have not been paid and the fraudsters have been arrested by the economic crimes and financial commission and the money lost has been recovered. So you are hereby advised by me to reply this letter if you are willing and send me the amount you are been owed together with your account number. For me to cross check if correspondent with the one on my table is. Because I longer trust any one of the banker anymore. And the attached following this letter is for you to take a look at the name of the people and the amount I discovered. Note that I am still investigating. I have taking it upon me that your contract payment will be released to you as soon as you respond to my mail.

Mallam Lamido Aminu Sanusi
Governor Central Bank (CBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment